Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jan30: National Inane Answering Message Day

Summary: Many people look at the title of this day and think ....huh!!? First lets clarify the meaning of an "inane" answering message. We all get them on our answering machines. An inane message is a senseless or meaningless message, or a prank call. Or, it could be an insane message.

So, National Inane Answering Message Day is a day to end those numerous, annoying inane answering machine messages. Trouble is.......how do you do that? In todays, world, caller Id is a great tool to accomplish this goal.

Synopsis: I gotta admit, I was one of those who was perplexed by this day. However, after a lot of thought, I determined the perfect way to celebrate this day. I let my answering machine get to Full (aka "F"). No more messages for me.... you'd better text (or bbm)!

1 comment:

  1. You've reached the voicemail of Kim Thomas, please don't leave a message

    ReplyDelete