Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jan12: Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day

Summary: The fact that this is referred to as a feast is intriguing. We can only speculate that the reference means to feast your eyes on some fabulous wild men. So ladies, we suggest you check out the top 10 sexiest men. They're readily accessible via a web search.

Synopsis: In honor of this feast, feast your eyes upon my Top 10 list of hot, wild men (in no particular order, other than #1 is always #1).

1. The King (of course!)


3. Brad Pitt (pre-Angelina)




7. Tyrese Gibson (and, oh, the voice)

8. Dolph Lundgren (He-Man era)



Hmmm.... I definitely might have a bad-boy type (no wonder I picked the King.... dark skin, bald head, tattoos, big muscles).... and, yes, I pick my fave athletes based on hotness!

ok, am adding 2 bonus rounds....



5 comments:

  1. Hey! Lenny Kravitz is always on my list, too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad Pitt is the only white boy? ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colin Ferrell is my bad boy type

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, he's a good one. 5 of 12 are whiteys... hey, a girl as pale as me needs some color in her life :)

    ReplyDelete