Friday, January 14, 2011

Jan14: Dress Up Your Pet Day

Summary: Dress Up Your Pet Day gives you the opportunity to .... you guessed it......dress up your pet! Some pets like to get dressed up. Others, want nothing to do with it. This day is an opportunity to really dress up your pet(s). Make something for them to wear. Or, go to a pet store and buy an outfit. It's winter, so something warm is best. Sorry, we don't have any ideas on how to dress up goldfish.

Synopsis: I (obviously) did not have to make or buy anything for them to wear. My dogs have a few wardrobe options, depending on weather and mood. Sadly, I spent today on the road to my Grandmom's funeral. We are so lucky and thankful to have ABBA right down the road to watch after our puppies. She even enthusiastically took over participation in Dress Up Your Pet Day - totally brought a huge smile to my face :) She (wisely) selected their hoodies for today, which was weather-appropriate.

2 comments:

  1. I did not participate but I admit I am impressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed having the opportunity to participate in Dress Up your Pet Day. However, since yesterday was Nothing Day, I just want to toot my own horn and let you know that I excelled at it!!

    ReplyDelete