Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jan13: Make Your Dream Come True Day

Summary: Make Your Dream Come True Day gives you the opportunity to do something to realize your goals and dreams. Whatever your dreams are, they usually don't come true without some effort on your part. So, today is the perfect opportunity to do something about it. On this day do something, anything, to move in the direction of achieving your dreams. Sure, sometimes it takes several steps to accomplish them. So view today as a time to get started on them. With a little effort, they will come true!

Synopsis: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I did not think I was going to do it. I thought long and hard about dreams and goals that were on my radar for accomplishment. I even contemplated some *gasp* 2011 resolutions (of course, if I accomplish those, what ever will I do in 2012?). It just struck me as I shot off an email how big of a dream I made come true today. With the email I just fired off, I officially concluded all the deliverables I owed on the all-consuming project I've been working on these past months. And what is the big deal about that, you might ask?

V * A * C * A * T * I * O * N

That's right! I don't even care that I'm not going anywhere fun. I have been scratching and clawing my way to this for a long time now, and it.is.here. WHOOP!

2 comments: