Friday, January 28, 2011

Jan27: Chocolate Cake Day

Summary: There are three objectives of Chocolate Cake Day: To bake a chocolate cake. To decorate a chocolate cake. And, to eat a chocolate cake. Of course, if you are to busy to bake or decorate a cake, then just eating a chocolate cake will certainly do!

Synopsis: I had big plans to celebrate this fabulous day by devouring the rest of the King's chocolate birthday cake (that I had the foresight to freeze). Unfortunately, I managed to devour it over the weekend, thus ruining Chocolate Cake Day. And let's be honest, no one expected me to actually bake or decorate a cake! I did have a fantastic sweet wine at ABBA's house, though :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, you know that wine would have been FANTASTIC with some nice chocolate....cake, brownie, truffle, sauce....

    ReplyDelete