Monday, January 17, 2011

Jan16: National Nothing Day

Summary: National Nothing Day is quite simply... a day for nothing. This day is an "un-event". The expectation is that we do not create or otherwise promote this day. In other words, we do nothing. And, to say anything more would contradict the purpose of this day.

Synopsis: After getting home from the funeral travel well into the evening on Saturday, I was all good to go on doing nothing Sunday. In fact, I completely refused to even post this blog on Nothing Day. We spent most of the day crashed out on the couch, watching football and napping (see pic of Princess' participation). We had no food in the pantry, and Chris put me in charge of figuring out what we were doing about dinner. I was STARVING around 5:30, but he was napping. By 6pm, I was ready to chew my arm off and decided I would be perfectly happy having a pb&j sandwich for dinner, since that was all that was available. I.... did.... nothing. What did you do?

3 comments: