Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mar5: Multiple Personality Day

Summary: Multiple Personality Day is an opportunity to get in touch with yourselves. Someone with a split personality has two personalities. Someone with multiple personalities has more than two personalities. Its a psychological disorder that we hope none of our readers have. Don't be surprised to find yourself surrounded by people who are talking to themselves today. You might find yourself talking to yourself, too! When you wish someone "Happy Multiple Personalty Day", you may need to do so multiple times, once for each personality.

Synopsis: The voices in my head fought. One voice said, "HIBERNATE! Don't get dressed, don't do anything." The other voice said, "get up, work out, do the dishes, fold the laundry, go to the store." In the end, the third voice helped them reach a compromise, so I fully celebrated Multiple Personality Day. I did do stuff, but I also lounged around a lot :)

2 comments:

  1. I would have listened to the second voice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always fight the voices in my head and admittedly I am a different person when I'm at work and when I'm at home...or am I?

    ReplyDelete