Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mar3: If Pets Had Thumbs Day

Summary: If Pets Had Thumbs Day leaves you wondering what would happen if.......

One thing that sets man apart from many other species on the planet is an opposable thumb. It allows us to do many things that other creatures can't do.

Now imagine what it would be like if your pet had thumbs. Do you get a clear image of your pet with thumbs? Are you seeing your pet doing things with their new thumb? If so, your mind is in spirit with today.

Note: If you have a pet monkey, you already know what it would be like for your pet to have thumbs.

Synopsis: I celebrated If Pets Had Thumbs Day by operating under the assumption that the puppies had thumbs. I asked them to open jars, do handstands, engage in a thumb wrestling competition. I think they got kinda pissed at me…

3 comments:

  1. Pet monkey.....

    I think you just want to use that picture as often as possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If pets ad thumbs I might have one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont even know what to say on this one

    ReplyDelete