Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February/March Updates

Things I did in February:
  • American Heart Month - I did celebrate this by using the heart stickers to count off days on my calendar
  • Canned Food Month - had some soup
  • Great American Pie Month
  • National Cherry Month - had some cherry pie!
  • National Children’s Dental Health Month - brushed the dogs' teeth :)
  • National Weddings Month - attended a lovely one

March Monthly Celebrations:
  • Irish American Month - I'm planning the Euro11 trip, which features Ireland
  • Music in Our Schools Month - not really sure how I can help out with this, other than watching American Idol
  • National Craft Month - I'll outsource.... any volunteers?
  • National Frozen Food Month - hmmm... I did buy a frozen dinner on Sunday out of fear the King was not cooking dinner. Guess I'll find a night to enjoy that. Oh, and I've been indulging in some Dreyer's Berry Sherbet pretty much nightly.
  • National Nutrition Month - um.... not sure how the frozen foods/ice cream fit into this
  • National Peanut Month - I generally enjoy peanuts Monday - Friday
  • National Women's History Month - celebrate us!
  • Poetry Month - maybe I will share a poem
  • Red Cross Month - not participating
  • Social Workers Month - not participating

1 comment:

  1. While it is all fine and dandy to state that it is National Craft Month or whatever, but it is also designated as National Quilting Month!! And March 19th is National Quilt Day...I may have to take that day off from work....

    ReplyDelete