Friday, March 4, 2011

Mar4: Employee Appreciation Day

Summary: If the boss can get a Bosses Day, then it's only fair and appropriate that you, the employee, gets a day in your honor. Employee Appreciation Day honors employees everywhere. Celebrations today should be created and executed by your company. Recognitions vary widely, and may include a lunch, snack, cakes, or other munchies, and small recognition gifts. Don't expect a day off. Chances are, it just won't happen. As we researched this day, we wondered if it was a coincidence that Employee's Day and Bosses Day are six months apart.....hmmmmmm.

Synopsis: I waited around ALL DAY to be appreciated. Then I remembered that I really don't participate in Boss' Day, so why was I expecting appreciation? I capped the day off with a good dose of margaritas and appreciated myself!

2 comments: