Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Progress, February Goals

An update on what I celebrated during January:

Monthly Goals:
  • National Bath Safety Month - I completely avoided the bath tub!
  • National Blood Donor Month - they reject me due to my Mad Cow Disease
  • National Braille Literacy Month - skipped this
  • National Hobby Month - kept up with my new hobby of celebrating wacky things :) added the hobby of cleaning/not hoarding
  • Hot Tea Month - I drank a LOT of hot tea, really!
  • National Oatmeal Month - celebrated nearly daily for most of the month, thanks to the McDonald's commercial inspiring the King
  • National Soup Month - I organized the soup in my pantry
Week Celebrations:
  • (2nd Week) Letter Writing Week - got all my cards for 2011 purchased!

What's on tap for February?

Monthly Celebrations:
  • American Heart Month - I will celebrate this by using the heart stickers to count off days on my calendar
  • An Affair to Remember Month - never seen it, guess I should netflix!
  • Black History Month - I'll have to ponder how to properly celebrate this... suggestions?
  • Canned Food Month - seems like a great time to clean out the pantry!
  • Creative Romance Month - ooh, this will be fun!
  • Great American Pie Month
  • National Cherry Month - maybe I'll suggest cherry pie as dessert for Valentine's Day
  • National Children’s Dental Health Month - I'll brush the dogs' teeth?
  • National Grapefruit Month - hmmmm.... guess we'll buy some!
  • National Weddings Month - I'm going to one!
Weekly Celebrations:
3rd Week International Flirting Week - I think the husband is against me celebrating this, both domestically and internationally.....

No comments:

Post a Comment