Monday, February 7, 2011

Feb7: Wave All Your Fingers at Your Neighbor Day

Summary: Wave All Your Fingers at Your Neighbor Day is the perfect opportunity to greet your neighbor with a big wave. But, to show your respect and appreciation on this very important day, you must wave with all of your fingers! Without a doubt, this day was created to put a smile on your face, and upon your neighbors. It's intent is to be friendly and create better relations. We believe you should also use the term "Neighbor" loosely. Go out and greet everyone today with a big five fingers wave.

Ps. Don't forget to include a big, bright smile on your face!

Synopsis: I gotta be honest. I give myself a "partially successful" score on this, as I only waved one finger at 2 of my neighbors. Neighbor1 that got the 1-finger wave is my next door neighbor. Last fall, they moved like 2 additional families into their house. All occupants apparently drive SUVs, and there is no room for them in the crammed garage. Therefore, they park their cars in front of my house every...single...day. Neighbor2 that was deserving of the 1-finger wave is the people behind us. Their kids have taken up driveway hockey, which inevitably leads to either (1) the puck banging the crap out of our garage door or (2) a kid wandering into my garage to retrieve a puck. Those kids' parents suck!

Ps. This is not a picture of the finger I used to wave....

2 comments:

  1. Danny can't come out right now, Mrs. Torrance....said in a creepy little voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I waved my middle finger at mine who parked a trailer with a flat tire right by my driveway :(

    ReplyDelete